Sunday 5 January 2014

Face of the day feat. Chanel

One of the lovely gifts I got for my birthday was the Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Matte lipstick (and breathe!) in La Sensuelle. It was a shade I had asked for after swatching it in Selfridges and falling head over heels in love. And as one of my New Year's resolutions is to start posting more actual pictures of my face - I thought I'd use this in a face of the day.





It's a shame that the colour of this doesn't photograph how it shows in real life as it really is such a beautiful colour. Deep enough to be suitable for winter but still a shade light enough to carry you through the rest of the year, this lipstick literally applies like no other I've tried. It's so smooth and you get such good colour pay off with the first swipe. I've paired it with a fairly neutral eye with just shadow blended out from the crease and my usual winged eyeliner.

Products used:
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
Collection 2000 Loose Sheer Powder
Benefit Browzings
Urban Decay eyeshadow 'Tease'
Collection 2000 Liquid Eyeliner
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara
Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Matte Lipstick in La Sensuelle (40)

Hope you enjoyed this look!




4 comments :

  1. That lipstick looks gorgeous and I adore Chanel's packaging!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk
    |
    Sammydress Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely beautiful isn't it - softens the blow of the price tag! Worth every penny though to be honest :) xx

      Delete