Thursday 14 August 2014

Autumn/Winter 2014 Wishlist!

Within the space of about a day, I have been converted to A/W dressing again. Already I'm looking at chunky boots, duster coats and fur collars. And I. Want. Everything! So obviously I've had to put together a little wish list that I will probably end up treating my self too. Oh dear...

A/W wishlist - Tartan

A/W wishlist - Tartan by erinjainex

Everyone has heard of Topshop's Joni jeans by now - super soft, high waisted jeans that generally look lovely. They've been updated for A/W with slashes to the knees which I'm a total sucker for. I think this will definitely be one I end up buying!

These have technically been available for a few months already but they definitely don't have a summer vibe! I absolutely live for chunky black boots and I love these so much. They remind me of Jeffrey Campbells without the giant price tag!

Erm... so this somehow creeped into my wish list! Doing my usual Selfridges browsing, I spotted this amazing Charlotte Olympia bag. I fell in the love with the perspex box bag trend when it first came around so to see it updated for A/W is great. The other side of the little fabric purse inside says 'Nice' so you can flip it to suit your mood!

I feel bad adding this to my wish list as it's already almost sold out but I love it sooo much. Apparently the pastel coat trend is coming back hard this season (woo I can get out the pink coat again) and I love love love this slouchy version.

And finally, a tee dress that definitely should not cost this much money! I love tee shirt dresses so when I saw this I quickly fell in love. I doubt I'll be buying this one as the price seems a bit ridiculous to match - but when New Look or Primark release their version I'll be straight there! 


No comments :

Post a Comment